Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Today we completed out presentation and it went well, hooray!  It was a bit stressful and a lot of work, but overall it was worth it.

Now we need to pack up and get ready for the trip tomorrow back to San Jose and the flight home.  All the student teams presented their talks today and all went very well.  I am impressed with all the student and mentors in attendance.

I do not have much to say.  I am tired, it's been a long day again and I want to rest after I pack.  Thank you for such a wonderful time.  I may not be able to blog tomorrow since we will be on the road.  This was such a wonderful experience!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12092018 CRIRE Costa Rica

GPS Point Capture of Adandoned Tropical Grazing Pasture at the Las Cruces Biological Station, Costa Rica